View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Vicktoria

Originally Posted by Vicktoria
I Love my Tin Jizzie Machine , Could not live without it . It's a Dream come true I can't imagine not Having the Ansley 26 in my life . The Staff at Tin Lizzy have been Great can't ask for better service . Surly this problem has to have been resolved after all it was back years ago and Now the Tin Lizzy is the greatest Affordable Long Arm on the Market I really can not say enough about the Machine to give it the praise it deserves . I would recomend buying the TinLizzy Quilting Machine over and beyound all the rest . Believe me when I say I have tried just about all that are on the market Tin Lizzy wins hands down Affordable and reliable Staff is great and on top of any guestions you have , they are their to help . They really care about their coustomers . I think this negative posting should be removed after all people look at the date . One bad Apple does not spoil the whole bunch . If your in the Market for a Quilting Machine you can not go wrong with TinnLizzy ,They are like Family once you own their machine you will love it Also .