View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Dorothy of Kansas

I definitely believe you were visited by your Mom. My husband passed away in Nov. 2008 and he would visit me whenever I was having a hard time, missing him. He was so healthy in my dreams! When he passed over, he came to me that same night and for a nano-second, I was able to glimpse the "peace that passeth all understanding" - I felt such an overwhelming sense of love and peace. It truly helped me deal with his passing, as it was sudden, quick and totally unexpected. I haven't heard from him in awhile, but I'm okay with it. He also sends me songs, via the radio, like messages of love from him. I truly believe that this happens to a lot of people, to help ease the pain of their passing. I had also had a dream, prior to his passing. I woke up thinking " Death of a salesman" - my husband sold life insurance. And I kept dreaming of a crash and I said no, a crash would leave us without a car and he could have easily passed over while driving, as he had large blood clots that stopped his heart and lungs-he passed at home in the hallway. Life is truly strange.But I know he's in a better place and pain free.