View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:32 AM
bearlea

I love to sew with friends...so this is what I do....I have 3 machines set up in my sewing room all the time and ready for them to come and sew...there is also room right outside my sewing room for more up to 4 in my dining room...so I put a dish in the crock pot and make a simple dessert the day before and they come over and we sew..once a week....its great fun...although one of my sewing buddies just moved to Texas this week and she will be missed...we sometimes work on the same types of projects but different patterns..sometimes one of us has learned a new technique so she will share that...remember its friendship and quilting..this week I might not get so much done cause I was helping someone else but next week it might be the same for them...its a give and take....we have a great time and its a definite help to get through the following week...anything I might have to do that takes great concentration I don't do that day..I do it alone..but thats ok too...blessings and if you need any great recipes for the crock pot sewing days...I have them...heheheh