View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Betty

Hi Becky/all,
What great ideas! The pizza box idea was not original, I saw it somewhere &just adopted it as it is a space saver plus what’s in it doesn’t get all knocked around or wrinkled or whatever. Don’t know about having it together at all, just try to figure out the problem & what might work to solve it. I also am really loving that bookcase idea. It could fit in the space my standing up ironing board had before I found the used $4 door mount one that folds up when not used. Going to use the bread slicing/pot lids storage too, I also can find them for 50 cents at a thrift. Donna, I too have read about not storing in plastic. If I do, in baggies, I never seal up because of that. It is supposed to be because cotton is a natural fiber and needs to breathe they say. I also am such a newbie I don’t have any UFOs & had pretty much decided to listen to those with long experience to finish what you start. Have managed to so far but my head is so full of ideas it is really hard not to give this or that a try. Lucia that is a great price for a floor otte light,will have to go check it out. Sometimes I feel like I can’t turn on enough lights sometimes! And aren’t those 50% Joanns coupons the greatest? We all love those. I don’t know about perfect studios but I was determined to have a space I could work & not have to put anything away after till the next time. I have found I got the time to organize by only looking at the idea I had at the moment, looking at the whole doesn’t work & seems impossible, so I have been able to chip away at it a bit at a time. 77Mercedes, sounds like you have my kind of work place, I can’t believe what they throw out. I take it all & have been able to adapt much for my area. I stumbled on the copy paper box thing when I was at a dollar store picking up plastic storage boxes, just kinda hit me that I bet I could use those boxes, just resize them by cutting down, it sure worked for me & the price was right! We all have such wonderful ideas & in sharing it’s just the best. Keep em coming!! 8) Betty