Old 07-01-2008, 06:38 AM
susan s.

Actually at this pt. an Inch of snow is more than I want to see! :lol: Its been in the 90's here and that is hot like 110 in a dryer climate. We plan to have a place lower down by a town and one in the mountains.
I am still looking at the area around Phoenix. As far as I can tell the best fixer-up deals are in that area. But the St. Johns area seems to have the best land deals. Even tho water seems to be deep, at least it is apparently available. However we will come down and live in our motor home until we have a chance to look around and find the best spot for us. There may be some waiting for our lot to sell so we could even be looking for a rental somewhere in the meantime. I have friends in Albuquerque who are interested in having us stay in that area and offered to put us up. He is also a carpenter and says he gets plenty of work. It sounds like it gets cooler than I'm wanting to settle in but I guess we'll be able to check it out first hand. I spent 6 ot 7 yrs in Co. Springs before we went to Seattle and I know the climate there. :roll:

Oh ya! It sounds like your daughter got a steal of a deal on that house. It was a forclosure right?