View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:07 AM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
I must admit, I'm a Libran and very true to form, so I find it very easy to see both sides of things. And I simply choose to believe the positive in most things. I give the benefit of doubt all the time.
I don't mean to be stupid, but are you talking about astrology?

On this subject I believe it is a matter of self governing yourself. I ask myself if the point is to help someone, give a different perspective, or to tear someone down. That helps me make decisions in all walks of my life. A lot comes with getting older and a lot has to do with things that have happened in my life.

My momma taught me to keep my mouth shut if I couldn't say something nice, and I notice with our changing world today it is still a great motto to live by. It hasn't always been easy and I haven't always been able to comply, but I try.

I try not to hurt people's feeling and if I have I am sorry.

Some topics I just run away from. Like where you should and should not buy fabric... I won't even go there because there are very strong feelings elicited on the forum. I understand both sides and I definitely understand not having money to buy anything I want to. I took it for granted when I was able to get what I wanted, and that has definitely changed.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. I don't want to sound like I am standing on a soap box.

Thanks for listening.