Old 07-10-2008, 04:23 PM
ShellyQ

Ohhh can I play too, those are all gorgeous and I luv looking at fabrics. I've just been having a bit of a blowout at the fabric stores in the city. It is mid-winter here and they are having their big clearance sales. I wait all year for these sales, I usually get the bigger pieces of fabric I need to finish my quilts, that I can't afford at normal prices, so I've been having a bit of fun lately Whoo hoo :P

Pic A:I finally got the rest of the fabric I need to finish Grandson's quilt. Made from last years BOMs. The green camoflage is Flannel, which will be lovely and soft on the back. All these, except the purple, were on special at $5 P/M, when you think most of these fabrics normally retail here between $18 -$25, that's jolly good buying :P

Pic B: Clearance fabris, mostly 1 metre pieces

Pic C: I don't normally buy fabric collections but these caught my eye, they were on special at $10 with an additional 20% discount, but they forgot to give me the discount, so instead of doing the paper work to fix it they offered me a metre of fabric, my choice. So I was happy :P I scored a metre of $20 fabric, which was worth way more than my discount would have been, that's the fabric at the bottom of the pic

Pic B
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14426[/ATTACH]

Pic A
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14427[/ATTACH]

Pic C
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14428[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-14426.jpe   attachment-14427.jpe   attachment-14428.jpe