Thread: grrr, really?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 12:55 AM
moonrise

DH knows not to mess around in my sewing room, but I doubt he would anyway. He's very respectful of my things and knows I put things where I can find them. (Okay, so it looks like a tornado hit the room, but I know exactly where everything is! LOL!)

He won't even get something out of my purse for me. He'll just hand me the whole purse, and let me find what I need. :lol:

The only time he messes with anything of mine is when he needs a pair of pliers or some other tool. He's got TONS of tools of his own, but they're scattered all over the house and garage, and he can never find what he needs. A couple of Christmases ago, he got me my own little toolbox and several sets of tools (that's what I asked for). He sometimes "borrows" them, and I have to chase them back down afterwards. :roll:

But overall, I don't have to worry about him "borrowing" my scissors or other sewing stuff.

I howled about the underwear-sewing! That's hilarious! I'll have to remember that in case DH ever does do something that justifies a little revenge! :mrgreen: