View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Betty

Hi all, I just want to give a comment here about this board and its' members. It is a warm, friendly, sharing, just plain nice place. You should all be proud of yourselves, truly. You, like I, must have been to some where the members have known each other for years, they catch up on all their family news, problems, whatever and though everyone comes off with big welcomes, glad to have you heres, they slide right back to catching up with each other. Some even have meets where they go to see each other across several states. I would not say there is anything wrong with it, is up to them of course, but the tone is just not condusive to a newbie sticking their nose in the door! I want to compliment and congratulate everyone here who has just kept it as it should be, welcoming, helpful, no one-uppmanship, sharing common interests....."nice". Give yourselves an attaboy and I hope we can hang onto the present tone. It is a pleasant place to visit, at least for me. OK That's all, I'll get off my soapbox! LOL 8) Betty