View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:47 PM
danmar

Originally Posted by nwm50
All the more that gives u a reason to visit and stay a bit before the next one! Or they come stay with you for the month while out of school. I am lucky all mine lives in the same city!
Please keep us informed continously with your amazing quilting and ideas! I really look forward to seeing what you have made.
I have fabrics now and need to start doing some serious quilting! I need motivation!! Scared to cut into that nice fabric and mess up sewing on it!! LOL
Hi nwm! You are very lucky! I am getting ready to tie the throw that I made for my SIL right now. (My brother's wife, Sherry.) When I am done with it and get it in the mail, I will be starting another quilt. I am anxious to start on it, as I think it will be different, kind of challenging, and I'll be lucky to make it come out beautiful, which I require of myself. I'll probably tell everybody who's interested the story when I get ready to start it. I'll post it soon in the Main section. Watch for it!

What kind of quilt did you get the material for? What are you going to make? Talk to you later.