Old 08-04-2010, 05:08 AM
mrspete

I pick up little scraps......I mean just scraps from different people who are tired of moving them from place to place or just tired of looking at it. Odds and ends, really. I am to the place that the quart size ziplocks can't be zipped and I need to either find larger containers or something. I've seperated the flannel pieces and the novelty pieces with glitter. And the solids, not enough to make different bags. So I've taken ziplocks and laid them on the floor and started with a hand full walking by and dropping the color for that pile on the bag and it looks almost organized, again. But, for the larger pieces, like to fold, it takes forever and a day. they get quick fold and left on the ironing board and I make myself do a stack each time I am in the utility room. I almost have an organized 'stash'. Almost means, with drawers for the larger folded, no color or design just folded out of sight. I still have stacks of it. Times get hard again, I can sew to my content. I call it lap top sewing because I don't have room to spread out. You who have room are so blessed. I'm still happy as a pig in mud.

Blessings,
Ruth