View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I keep telling myself I'll be okay, I'll get it done on time...then I get to thinking about all the work that needs to get done and it seems overwhelming. I don't think about it so much when I'm actually quilting, but when I'm doing other stuff or away from the house...I'd be lying if I said it didn't sit in the back of my mind somewhere. So far I've declined a few offers to stay at a friend's house on the account that "I have to get home so I can work on Deni's quilt". lol.

I got another batch started up. I got enough to make up for the ones I had to do last week, for today, and half of Monday. I'm finding that trying to do two a day is kind of hard for me...but somehow I can do anywhere between 4-6 about every other day :?. I think if I do that I can still get my weekly quotas in and a little extra.

Can't wait for that anniversary party. Between the quilting, mom going through "the change", one younger brother going through his teenage years, other younger brother having more "austistic fits" lately, screwing up my back while staying at a friend's house for two days and sleeping on a couch that was too small and a recliner...I'm gonna need that good food at the party. :mrgreen: