View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:12 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I bow to you -- you are my new idol!!! The white matte, then frame -- genius idea. And it really brings everything together and makes order out of chaos. I gotta try it -- if only I can make myself grab without looking .... IT'S SO HARD NOT TO LOOK ! ! !
Oh, Nancy, you tickle me!!! haha. So glad you'll try my idea! I love making order out of chaos! Yes, you MUST try this! It's so relieving!!! Finally, I didn't have to worry about what went together -- I just mixed it all in....Xmas., uglies and all! If you really have a hard time with looking first and then grabbing, do yourself a favor and pull out all your favorite scraps and put them together where they'll be "pulled without looking" for a quilt with your brightest, scrappiest, and favorite fabs of all time!! You won't be disappointed then with the outcome!! Now....is that another brilliant idea or what??? Have fun with your new matted and framed scrappy!!!

:D :wink: :roll: :lol: 8-) :thumbup: .....oh, and I love that avatar!!! priceless!!!! :thumbup: