View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:01 PM
texas granny

Originally Posted by jolo
I started to buy some embroidery floss and it was not a full amt in it ,I showed it to the salespersone and she said you would be surprised what people would do. Alos got home with ink for my printer and it was an empty cartridge, the store thought I had done it since I found it after I got hoome so no replace ment out almost 30 bucks on SS budget. Hurt bad still dont have ink yet have to wait till I can come up with the moola. lol
What store didn't believe you had bought The ink I wouldn't buy anything else from them. Any time I find something wrong I call the store and tell them I just got home from there and what the problem is. then when i take the said item back. I never have any ? from them.
When I was working in a gro store. I saw a lady open some flavored suryp . she open the top tasted it put the cap back on and did the same thing with a couple other. I went and told her that was against the law for her to do that. she didn't care. So I removed the open bottles and took them to the back of the store.then i told mangment.