Old 08-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Honchey

Originally Posted by wvdek
Originally Posted by deranged_damsel
Originally Posted by wvdek
Template #3 for Attic Windows is the same template you need to use for what is showing as #7 for the Basket.

I copied the templates from the multi page download.

I made the rectangles 1 1/2 " for the Basket Weave. Even tho I was really careful, I had to do some innovative trimming and use some scant 1/4" seams. It came out fine.
Thank You for the info :D
Let's try this again:

Template # 3 from Attic Windows is interchangeable with template #7 of Basket. I held the two printed pattern sheets up to the light and they were right on the mark. If someone chooses to interchange them that would be ok.

However, template #7, the triangle, did not work for me when making the Basket so I used template #4, the triangle, which is on the printed sheet for Basket and my block came out fine.
You will also note that template #4, the square, is not printed on the sheet for Basket, but is shown on page 130 in the book. Template #4 the square, on page #129, Autumn Tints, can be used for Basket.

Hope this helps. Sorry if I was not to show printed pattern. Admin can delete if I wasn't.
I have to apologize for thinking you were confused. I remember going thru the same confusion when I saw that and then finally gave up and figured someone from the Yahoo group would address this. I had forgotten about that boo boo. I think you have discovered a very confusing mistake. When I did the rotary cutting figuring out I didn't refer to the templates. I can figure out alot of them by just looking at the block. and I saw that in the book T #4 is a square not a triangle. You have spent alot of time trying to figure this out. you poor thing. Now I feel bad for not bringing this up to the board before. I just totally forgot. Well, you did great and the block looks great too!!!