View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 07:09 AM
DebraB

I bet I am not the only one on this board that can cut for hours and have "perfect" results every time so I know that you can learn to cut with great accuracy. This is the sort of skill that is hard to describe and learn with words. The very best way to learn is by seeing. I heartily suggest that you follow the good advice to go to your LQS and ask for some help. Leave your things in your car and ask first or call and ask. They may have a time in the week where you can bring in your problems and they will help you for a modest price. Not really a class.
Debra B.

<Finally, if these tips don't help you, I'd recommend that you go to your LQS, if you have one nearby, and ask someone there for some help. I wouldn't recommend a big chain store, because sometimes they're just too busy. But a LQS is there to provide SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER. They WANT you to be happy and successful, because that is what will keep you coming back and their doors open! Ask if you can bring in some fabrics and your tools and have someone watch you cut. They may be able to pick up on something that we can't necessarily "see" from this board and the help will be invaluable to you.

I hope that this will help you to have a better cutting experience. Good luck and let us know how you make out!

Odessa>