View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:35 PM
bearspaws

Originally Posted by Mattee
I've ordered from CT a lot, but I must admit that I was surprised with the comments here about them. They are very handy and carry a lot of notions that I like, but I've had a lot of trouble with customer service, mostly getting website/ordering issues resolved. While their fabric is pretty, I've been disappointed with the quality. You get what you pay for, I suppose. I still love to use it for some projects; mostly quick and easy things that I don't intend to last forever anyway, but for projects that I care a lot about or that I will be putting a lot of time into, I always pay more for higher quality fabric. I am happy to see the solids added to the line. I always wished they had more of those.

Mattee
I'm curious about what you think is lacking about the quality? I have received some prints from them that I didn't like because they looked painted on, but most of it is printed just like other fabric manufacturers and I find the fabric itself to be nice and thick (although I stay away from those prints that look too simple and therefore might be a "painted" print, if that makes sense). I have some Moda that I can see through, which is something I don't like, although most people rave about Moda.
Just curious that's all.