View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 06:34 PM
susie0808

Originally Posted by raptureready
We're supposed to go to the movies tomorrow night. To a double feature at the DRIVE-IN. Yes, I said Drive-In. For all you youngsters out there that don't know what that is, it's an open air movie theater. You sit in your car to watch the show. It's only $6.00 a person. We're going early, having a picnic, then watching the movies--Toy Story 3 and Marmaduke. Okay so it's not grown up stuff but most of the grown up stuff is too old for me. LOL I don't like sex, swearing, nakedness, etc. thrown at my eyeballs.

Most of the time we wait until they come out on DVD. This will be the first movie I've seen in years without being in a nightgown.
Yes!!!! We do a drive-in in upstate. Unadilla N.Y. My kids are grown 20 and 16 and still love going! We've been doing it for 10 years now. And $ 6.00 a person too. We don't have drive ins here on long island anymore. I grew up with them here and it's sad kids now a days don't know what they are. We bring kids friends with us and they love it!

Went this past weekend and saw Expendables with Selvester Stallone. Mickey Rorke, Arnold Swartzanegger and a few others.

My point is face lifts and botox. They must have good surgeons except Mickey. They didn't do a good job. lol

Was a good movie!!!!