Old 08-18-2010, 04:28 PM
sabrinaquilts

Originally Posted by Candace
Originally Posted by sabrinaquilts
Originally Posted by Butterflyblue
I was taught to remove the paper after the top is assembled, because the paper stabilizes it. So that's what I do, even though I really bad want to pull the paper out as soon as the block is done.
I really want to pull the paper out too especially since I keep coming across conflicting instructions about this step.
Well...you're not really receiving conflicting info. here. We're all saying the same thing.
No, you are right. I am not really receiving conflicting information here on this board. I was referring to the magazines and pattern books I had referred to in my first entry on page one. I guess the word "conflicting" might be implying wrongly but that is how I feel when I read instructions on how to paper piece foundation one way and another source says to do it this way. That was why I started this to find out from others who had done more which was the best way. I had discovered for somethings, there are the way things are done in the real world and then there are the way things are done by the expert world. And to get tips.