View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 PM
joey

Who taught you how to quilt? A friend from work.

What pattern was the first quilt you made? logcabin

Do you still have your 1st quilt?..yes...it is a table runner on which my flat screen TV sits with various other items.

Which of your quilts is your favorite and why? I made Christmas quilts for my daughter and step daughter...they were really pretty.

What do you do with the quilts you make? I have made many, many baby quilts for newborns, family and friends.

What is the oldest quilt in your collection? I made a full size bed quilt for my husband, but ended up giving it to one of his daughters...at her house...but that is the oldest full size quilt I made

Do you belong to a guild, or attend workshops? I have attend workshops in the past before going trucking with my husband. When I retire I will have more time for this.

Have you ever entered a quilt in a quilt-show or fair? no

Have you encouraged others to try quilting? In fact yes. I have a friend that I will be getting her started on the basics the next time we are home. I tried with my daughter but she prefers cross stitch and beading.

Why do you quilt? It is relaxing to me and I love the outcome when it is all done even if is not perfect (which most of the time mine are not perfect) :-D :-D :-D