View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:35 AM
dragonfly

Originally Posted by Lady Shivesa
I met DH when I got a job at the local sandwhich shop while a Freshman in college. I got the job just to pay for gas. Started working there in November of 2007. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to DH at first - we worked opposite shifts and didn't really start talking until January of 2008. We started dating (although I wouldn't call it dating!) in February.

DH was very dedicated to his pursuit of me, and he was my first boyfriend so I was very hesitant and scared about everything. But he was patient and determined, and on our one year anniversary in 2009 he proposed and I said yes! :) We were married three months later and have been married for about a year and a half now. What constantly amazes me is how he never gave up on me, because I sure gave him a lot of reasons to. It gives me confidence that we can face whatever comes our way - as long as we just never let go of each other.

Just wanted to say how gorgeous your photo is! Congratulations and all the very best for a super long future! I had been married 33 years and love my husband so much - I think it gets better every year that passes :)