Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:21 AM
quiltnurse

Hi I have a house that did not have floors when I bought it, the termites ahd eaten much of it. I owned the place 6 months befor I could move in and then every thing was not done. I have a sewing room, but the cutting table migrated to the dinning room. I eat in front of the tv anyway. So I know about small and devided spaces.
I have 2 skirt patterns both out of old books, one is a star made in strips and the other is harts that are crazy patched and then joined to form a star in the center. I could mail you copies of the directions but have no idea how to do it elecrtonicly. The strip is from a 60's craft book I bought ofr a $1 at a yard sale. I have used it for more things cute pillow and place mat patterns and just good ideas.
I have a 9patch on the table right now I started at a class and hope to finish the top for a grandson, not an x mas gift just the "baby" quilt he never got. I love the old patterns but do not like all those small peices, I get overwhellmed when I have yards of 2 inch peices. So I do mostly contempary stuff that is not so slow to accomplish.
a girl friend is on her way and I need to pick up befor she gets here. Talk soon DAphne