Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 AM
mosquitosewgirl

Location: Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California

Originally Posted by granniebj
I'm starting to wonder. They seem to need a hundred tests, and still don't know whats wrong! Don't get me wrong. I love my doctor! Shes patient and kind. Its just that I don't have insurance, and now I'm in debt beyond belief! It started when I was 45 and had my first heart attack (without insurance). I did have insurance when I had a triple by pass, but it was amazing how much they didn't cover. I've had several major surgeries since then, all without insurance! Guess I'm just alittle depressed because it never seems to end. Now I'm dealing with all this pain from a sciatic nerve, and needing more tests (MRI). Hubby fell off a semi and hurt his back, and I'm almost resentful that workmans comp pays all his medical bills! Hes brought up the subject of how much this MRI is gonna cost. I know he prefers that I don't have it done, but I'm just tired of the pain! I once gave up all my meds because of his remarks about how much they were costing us...big mistake!
Thanks everyone. Guess I just needed to vent!
I can walk you through some exercises that will help get rid of the sciatica pain if you want....