Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:35 AM
laparshall

Originally Posted by Lneal
Hi girls and how is everyone doing today! I am finished with my quilt project and ready to get back in the swing of things! :-D :-D
I had 30 hrs in making the top and a "least" 60 hrs in hand quilting it. I did it all in about 2 weeks and it is no wonder I had little time for myself. Now that is all behind me and the big surprise birthday party is tomorrow night!

I have been thinking about "motivation" I know we all have times when our motivation gets slow or sidetracked somewhat. Thats when we have to pull ourselves back up and get motivated again. What keeps you motivated to lose weight? :-D Would anyone like to share?
What a beautiful quilt. I have been having problems being motivated this summer too. I have been busy doing active things, but not my normal routines. However, I have been motivated by the Zuma workouts my daughters and I have been going to. We went 3 times last week, and we have 2 days scheduled this week also. It didn't show up on the scale last week, but I'm sure it will eventually. Patience!
Check out www.Zumba.com to see if there is something in your area. Zumba is nationwide and a lot of fun. I was motivated to do other activities as well for the past week too. My energy level has increased so much. So for today, I am motivated once again. Oh yeah, remember to take a bottle of water with you if you do go to Zumba, you'll want it.