View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I'm sorry...I said I'd post this yesterday, but ended up staying at my friends house for another night. Well, here's what happened. There's this site called DeviantART where people post their artwork. My friends (husband/wife) made an account that they share---to post her artwork and for him to post his artwork not related to his comic strip. Anyways, they were fiddling around with that and making friends while I was working on a comic strip for my comic, "Kamikaze Charlotte". I showed it to them after I was done and they pushed me to post it on their account. I eventually folded faster than Superman an laundry day and let them post it. Well, it started getting hits...in fact, it got more hits than all the their work they had posted on there combined. Needless to say, I got a little addicted to DeviantART and a bit vain because I posted three things (which is less than half of what they posted) and in total got twice as many hits than all the stuff they posted combined...in fact, the last one got a favorite within the first five minutes of posting. God is going to smite the H*** outta me for being so vain. And I sort of became a message w**** because I met this girl (I call her "C-Chan" for short) who likes Kittie. And they got high speed Internet and I got dial-up so I felt like staying cause their Internet goes so darn fast...and mine goes so slow. Ah, I had fun.

...so yeah, I forgot about posting the picture because of DeviantART and Internet that's faster than mine.