Old 08-24-2010, 08:18 AM
3TreeFrog

Well I went and got gas on a Sunday, and I NEVER use cash, I ALWAYS use my debit card. On this particular Sunday I had cash the total came to $62 for my fill up. I went in the gas station to pay, gave the girl a $2 coin, gave her my points card then asked her what I was looking for! We chatted for a while about this and that and I left. Later that evening I looked in my purse and found the 50 dollar bill! I then realized that I had only paid $2 for my gas! On the next business day (which happened to be a Tuesday) I went to see the manager and told her what I had done, and gave her the $60. I could not sleep until I paid that bill in full! The manager was so happy that I gave her the money, she also told me that had she done the cash and noticed that the cashier was short $60 it would have been up to the cashier to pay for HER error. I told the manager that it was MY error! At any rate, this is the only spot that we get gas for our vehicles, and the manager knows this as well. We are now on their top clients list! I know that I will ever do this again!

It just goes to show that there can be an hones mistake once in a while! At least what I did was an umm stupid human trick! LOL