View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Ps 150

Originally Posted by wildyard
Ohh I need to know where the good Mexican restaurant is in Oswego!! Maybe we can meet up sometime for lunch. I'd love to meet some of my fellow upstate board members. I live over in Williamstown, but would happily drive to Oswego to meet some of you. Or for a good Mexican meal. LOL
I love our rainy days, as well as all our other days. The only season I hate is black fly season, cuz I'm allergic to the little critters so have to hide myself away from them. Long sleeves, socks over my cuffs, nets over my head. Oh, I'm a sight. And they still get at me. LOL. Makes it hard to get my gardening done in the spring. But for now, it's crisp days, cooler weather, colorful leaves and apples and grapes!!
I don't mind the snow, cuz I just stay in and sew and read till the roads are cleared again. It works great for me!!
Hugs and smiles for all my fellow Upstaters. And for all my fellow board members too.
Hello there! I'm about 15 minutes from Williamstown! :-) The restaurant is right on Bridge Street (the main road going into Oswego). If you know where the Joann's is, it's right on that main road, about half a block back towards Mexico, away from the college. It's really wonderful. As for the black flies, I completely understand. My youngest daughter is allergic to bug bites and feels it from Spring through Fall. She also has airborn allergies in the Spring and Fall, asthma in the Summer (really only affected by extreme temps changing) and in the winter she has a syndrome affected by the cold. But I think it all bothers me more than her, :lol: . She's a ray of sunshine through it all.