Thread: taller table
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 08:33 PM
DebJ

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
I'm 5'11", so i feel your pain. I do amost all of my cutting on the kitchen counter. it's just the right height.

this link shows the folding/rolling cutting table i hope to buy within the next couple of months. i plan to get two so i'll have a nice huge surfaces for the basting and machine quilting phase. i haven't shopped around yet, so don't know if this is the lowest price source.

http://www.sewvacdirect.com/sullivans_home_hobby_table.html
Well, with the heights mentioned here I am definately the short one being only 4' 11" and hoping I don't shrink as I get older, hah. :lol: I did get this same folding table PatriceJ is talking about. I thought I would use it and fold down when it isn't in use, only I find I use it (at least half) all the time. I would have loved to get the one I've seen that is similar with the exception that it had drawers under the center part that would be handy to hold all those things you need to have ready to use like your rotary cutter, pins, etc. Then the top wouldn't be cluttered with so much like mine is because sure as I put it away I need it again in short order.