Old 08-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Deborah12687

My Granddaughter has been staying with us for few days before she goes back to school. Well....I was working on a quilt and she was asking lots and lots of questions about it. She is a bit hyper and sometimes she gets into things she is not sapose to do. She anounced that she wants to be a quilter to. She couldn't understand why I cut the fabric up and then sew it back together and I just told her quilts are sapose to be colorful so I cut different blocks so the quilt is pretty. She had this look in her eyes that I knew something was stewing in her little brain. Her Mom picked her up and few days later I got a call from my Daughter in law all upset with me for telling her about sewing. I ask her why she was so upset with me I thought it was a good thing! Well the little stinker took out all the wash clothes and towels from the bath room closet and snuck them into her room......she cut them all up and used tape instead of sewing to make a quilt for her Mom. Well......I am still gigling about it but have to buy a new set of towels for my daughter in law.