View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:00 PM
mosquitosewgirl

Location: Currently Mosquito (which is outside of Placerville) California

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
I KNEW that would get your attention! :mrgreen: I just ran across something I don't understand. My DH is trying to get his retirement money from a company he worked for years ago. All is okay EXCEPT they have had us re-send the "routing code" for our bank and include "a check or deposit slip". Well, we're having the $$ automatically deposited so I sent a deposit slip -- 2 times! Now they just called and said the routing # is wrong. We looked at the paperwork we'd copied that we sent and it's the RIGHT routing code. Then - BINGO, we noticed the routing code on the checks is different than the routing code on the deposit slips!!! This is Bank of America....do you all have the same thing with your checking accounts??????

To say this is frustrating is true -- thankfully they said they'd send a check for Aug. and one for Sept as soon as they get the paperwork.

:x
dee
Yep...we have accounts in two different banks, business, personal, fun money, etc...and it is the same with both of those banks that our routing number is different on the checks and the deposit slips.