Old 08-31-2010, 07:58 PM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
I don't have a clue as to which piece of fabric it came from or the manufacturer. It was just a remnat I had in my stash. Heck it might have even been part of a white sheet that I used as a backing on one of my older quilts. Who knows? No, I really can't say anything because he marks and cuts all of my blocks for ME. So, I guess, he thought they were fair game. I really should have put them in a bag and marked them as mine. Hind sight is 20-20. I like the idea of changing the sashing color. That might work. Any more suggestions?
Changing the sashing color would have been my suggestion as well. Either different shades of white, or go to pastel colors if that would work with the rest of the blocks. I also think that in the future, you both might put blocks that are precut for a particular quilt into a special storage unit, bag, box, etc. and mark with the name of the quilt on it. Now DH may not have enough of the white he borrowed from you to finish his quilt either. This should make for two very interesting quilts, please be sure to post pic. of both, now and finished. . How fortunate you are that DH helps you cut your blocks. Maybe this group of blocks or rows could be scattered throughout the quilt or even as the middle section of the quilt. Future,--- might be that you label the name of the fab. and mfg. or designer, should this ever happen again.