Old 09-01-2010, 09:53 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by wraez
That is funny but how old is that 'lil stinker'? She should have used construction paper, LOL.

warm quilt hugs, sue in Ca
The fabric was more intriguing. I must tell you about our son and our neighbor. They were about 4 years old when I was in the kitchen busily preparing lunch. They were in the living room very quiet. Occasionally I'd see one of them come to the dining area to get one of the chairs. In my mind they were building a "tent." They often pulled chairs around and draped a quilt or blanket over them to form a tent. Then they hauled all of their toys under and played. When I went in to check on them (I waited too long>>>) they had used DH's phillip screwdrivers to remove all of the seats and backs. Then they had punched holes in the vinyl to make a "design." OMGsh. At that time there was no money to buy another set, or even have these repaired, but we had to do the latter. I gave both of them a couple of swats on the butt and brought the neighbor home. I told HER mother about what had happened. At almost 46 , he is still using screwdrivers. He's a mechanic!

:lol: