Old 08-09-2008, 11:30 AM
barbsbus

Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
I'm still here, I'm just over halfway done and I think I have posted all the photos. I'm currently neck deep in other projects that must be completed first. When they settle down I'll be back to the block challenge. (That's why I did so many early I knew I would have less time now).

Oh my Barb that must be very difficult. Perhaps when you premake his meals you could put different things in different containers, for instance tupperware small rounds are soup, and rectangular glad has lazana? I know different kinds of containters "feel different" either in the type of the plastic or with the name imprinted on the top.

I don't know what your collection of plastic looks like, though I just learned that while the deli select lunch meat has glad emblazed on the top, the Butterball slices have Butterball indented on the top. Would something like that help?
DH has from time to time warmed up left overs in Tupperware and like containers but unfortunately I didn't have any left overs in the freezer or time to pre cook any before we had to go up north. I am now getting a good selection ready in case I have to go back up. Our daughter is willing to come and help him but she is busy taking care of her MIL who was recently widowed and Pam has a lot on her plate right now. I am putting raised coding dots on the containers so he can feel what is inside and this should make it easier on him. We are also doing some trial runs so he might have an easier time when he is alone.