Thread: DDM
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:50 PM
HELLuvvANGEL

What is that?? In short its Me to a T!! I have so many Duh moments they actually got named. DDM's = Debbie Duh Moment. Am i blonde? i used to be right out Nice n easy #101 bottle . I cant stake any real claim to being blonde just a TAD ditzy lol.

I will share my most classic DDM to date.. Im hoping this will get many to share, just so we can all use a good laff, especially for those that are down.

So i go on ebay and i buy a laptop. I have never owned or used a laptop. So it gets here im all excited. Im in a voice/videa chat room. I drop in my DVD for the driver for my web cam. Well it wont read the disc. So eventually i return it. The gentleman was nice and returned my money less S&H. Altho he did say " I dont know what could have happened it was working fine".

So i spend another few months finding another and order one. It gets here! Here goes the same DVD in the dvd drive. Well by gosh if it wont read it. I do find out its the same maker of the last one. Im now aggravated. yes different person. diff brand of laptop.

This time i download my web cam driver. I get into my chat room screaming for help from my great online friends. They spend 2 hours searching online and trying to help me.

Then the man i was seeing online says..... " Hun put the cam on your drive and let me see what you are doing". Im like ok no prob. So i hold the cam then drop the disc in the drive and i see all my friends laffing like mad. I ask whats so funny. My man says . " Baby see that little hole in the DVD..... it needs to be SNAPPED down!!!!!

DUH ME,,,,,, I was used to my PC where all you do is drop your DVD in the drive and it runs. LOL then to make it worse, as im laffing at what a ditz i am,,,,, my man says" Baby i love you but the man you returned the 1st laptop to must think your blonde".

OK now that you all had a great laff as im laffing typing this. Please share your latest DDM.