View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Colbaltjars62

OK, I have a question for the wisest folks in the quilting world.
OK, so I'm sucking up here but it is a valid question that I have. I saw a PFAFF Hobby 1122 for sale for $100.00 and since my only machine I own that runs is my FW I was wondering if this was a good deal?
Here is the ad,
I am selling my Pfaff Hobby 1122 sewing machine. It MSRP's at $349 and is in great condition with the pedal.

Easy to use, smart design!
Everyone can sew with a hobby from Pfaff. They offer just the right variety of features!
A great selection of Pfaff's high-quality stitches (including a buttonhole). Stitch lengths are adjustable up to 4mm.
Easy threading thanks to marked threading paths and a drop-in bobbin! The bobbin thread is picked up automatically.
Oil-free maintenance. Sewing is quiet and smooth, with no oily stains left on your fabric.

That was a quote from their website.

OK here is my question, Is it a good deal? Should I go for it? I did not see that it had any attachments and that kinda scares me. I would like a machine that I can easily quilt with and from what I have seen on PFAFF machines they all had walking feet. This one doesn't appear to be one of those or am I just not seeing it. They had a link to Pfaff usa's website showing the machine there, but it didn't show if it had any extra feet either. Or should I just hold out for an even better Model/machine?
Any advice will be welcomed.
Thanks,
Faith :lol:
:XD: