View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:51 PM
zz-pd
Banned

I don't think it is about America, and I think if you want to blow steam, then this is a great place to do it, we all saport each other here, and like someone said, if you don't like the subject, then don't read it, there are always going to be someone that may get offended and I am sorry for them, but coplaining about something that happened to you is what we are here for. and I don't find it negative to vent, actuley it is quit healthy to do. I don't think anyone should be offended by what is said unless it is directed towards, the fabric someone can and can't afford. things like that, because then those of us that don't have money to buy that wonderful fabric we all want, do get hurt. I have had good and bad at Joann's when I was working. I would still shop there, but when we have a bad day, it is ok to vent, because when you hold things in, it causes health problems. I had a bad week end. I had a mini stroke on Sunday our Saturday night. am I wrong to vent. No. so I am so sorry if anyone got offened with your subject, I just don;t understand why they would. You keep venting, because that is what friends are for. and I love the positive, I try really hard to have it in my life everyday, but please don't clam up to all of us, we are here for good or bad. God bless. Penny