View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 04:01 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i will have to wait till i get home to snap a picture but the one i've been putting off for about 5 years now is the pineapple block. and now i'm making some...i absolutely love the pineapple block, and saw a pineapple quilt one time that took my breath away. i then purchase foundations...but never got around to making one; finally made one, decided it would go really good in a quilt i am making for one of my sister-in-law's...
then i decided i will never make a pineapple quilt! they are the most tedious blocks i have ever made! 37 pieces in each block, i've been making 2 at a time and it takes a little over an hour to make 2...i have 16 done, 6 to go and i am so over it! so after this pineapple border around the quilt other things are going to be used. I sure love the look though...guess i should not say never...but they are tedious, and i am usually very A.D.D. never do the same thing twice...to make 22 of the same block is pretty amazing for me to accomplish! anyhow...i'll get a pic later, they are beautiful!