Old 09-09-2010, 08:36 AM
loopywren

Originally Posted by Janebird
Originally Posted by loopywren
Originally Posted by Janebird
Oh, health care isn't an issue I should get started on. Suffice to say that I can't imagine adding the concern of payment to all the stress an illness causes. My sister in Virginia has just been through breast cancer and has extemely good coverage but is still out of pocket for a lot of money. Forget what I said about envy!
As does my eldest daughter, and I am waiting to see if I have Kidney cancer. it certainly puts things into perspective. This board helps more than you can all realise. Thank you to all of you.
I'm with Favorite Fabrics: Prayers are on the wing. What a beautiful way to say it!
Thank you for your prayers they are much appreciated, the news is good, I do have a tumour on my kidneys but it is benign, not malignant, so that is a relief. It is to be left alone for a while, with scans regularly just to check all is okay. The only possible op is kidney removal, to be avoided if poss. My quality of life would be even worse than now so I am not thinking about it, quilting and reading and talking to my friends on this board instead Much nicer!!