Old 09-09-2010, 10:13 AM
loopywren

Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
[quote looopywren] good and bad things on both sides. it feels to me as if what started as a general discussion is getting a little unpleasant, I am very uncomfortable with the way this is going. I do not want to be part of this anymore.
I did not take anything unpleasant from anyone's statements. Although there are so overwhelmingly many likenessess between us all no matter where we live, there are indeed still some noteworthy differences, differences that make for very interesting viewpoints from one to another.
These discussions provide understanding amongst us all.

The comments I see on all kinds of subjects on this board are heartwarming, entertaining, informative, instructive, and thought-provoking.

Nothing I've seen has made me uncomfortable.

New viewers with comments may not have read all the posts, and may not know that what they have to contribute has already been said, but their viewpoints are valid nonetheless.
If the moderators or admins choose to close a topic, that's all good, and:
you can rest assured it will pop up again!

That's just how us rolls!

.[/quote]

I was getting uncomfortable because the thread went on to medical charges comparing Uk and USA, this was what made me uncomfortable, as I had a similar medical situation to the lady concerned which was particularly traumatic at the time, the lady did not take offence. I only meant I was not going to watch this thread anymore. Sorry if this was misunderstood. No offence was meant at all, I love this board and read everything I can and participitate too and hope to start doing some of the things I have bookmarked when I have finished my applique.. I am shy and have found it difficult to get involved and am still learning. I see you as my new friends.