Old 09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
amandasgramma

Originally Posted by kristen0112
So last week I took my BRAND new long arm into the local repair shop because I had gotten the needle stuck in the bobbin casing and didn't want to risk breaking anything. I was also having trouble with tension. THEY still have it. I called yesterday and was told that I was third in line it should be done by the end of the day. So, today I call and it's still third in line!!!! What I was third in line yesterday? Why am I still third in line. Someone had a rush job and I worked on that most of today!!!! I just about came unglued on this man. I didn't I know he just works there but are you kidding me! How does someone elses machine get rushed to the front of the line? They paid $50. EXCUSE ME but maybe they should call the three others in front of this person and let us know that we're being bumped. And I think they should charge $50 per person whose in front of you. They have had my machine for a week!
Thanks for letting me vent I see a letter being writen to owner/manager of the store.
Okay -- i HAVE to know the name of the shop---- I'm considering a new machine, and since mom lives in Salem, I was going to shop there (very little competition here)...If you don't want to post it, please let me know in PM...I'll avoid them!