View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:27 PM
scowlkat

My GF and I went to a new Joanns that just opened about 40 miles from our house (the closest available right now). We had our 40% coupons (good on one non-sale item) plus our TVQA cards which are supposed to give up 10% off the entire purchase. None of the cashiers had heard of the 10% off deal but a manager verified it and told them what to do. Well it was packed, the computers were a nightmare and as we were walking to our car, we were looking over our receipts and found we didn't receive the 10% discount after all. We went back in and the manager was most gracious about fixing our problem (even with the store being absolutely a madhouse) and even gave us a better discount for the trouble! Naturally we were thrilled and will be heading back there as often as we can! Kudos for the manager for being patient and cooperative. (Of course we both spent in excess of $100 but I don't really think that was the reason.)

The associates at the cutting table had to be really frazzled but were as nice as could be. I am sure they all went home and collapsed.

It is so nice to find that people still have good manners, patience and are conscientitious.

And the best part of all, a Joanns will be opening only 25 miles from us in October!!!