View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 06:16 AM
MNM

Originally Posted by omak
Since it was mentioned that someone had sold these sweatshirt beauties, and since I have a ton of sweatshirts that I want to do this with as a fund raiser for our Auxiliary, could I ask how much you charged for your quilted sweatshirts?
My thinking is a yoke, some on the sleeves, and perhaps some applique on the front + binding all around the cuffs and edges, if that helps any <wave>
Omak, I live way out in the woods and our Fair is small and our people don't have much money but they did pay from $25. to $45 for a sweat shirt. It all depended on what amount of work went into it. I have a friend that does cut work on sweat shirts and she gets a good price for hers always, up to $65. I do not have the info on how to do those but will try to get it. I know there is an under lay of fabric,contrasting to the sweat shirt , and then she sews a pattern over both and then cuts out the sweatshirt material leaving the under fabric showing. Now that I have totally confused you I will try to get the instructions. May take awhile , like I said I live way out and don't see some of my friends often. MNM