Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Quiltforme

Ok I know this is asked alot and the the answers are the DP9 or dp4 (these are great but I want a little more to it). Here is my story I am not asking for anything but ideas. I am donating a quilt to a nonprofit for a little girl who lost her dad last year to a gunman. She was dealing with her grief by taking care of her horse which became ill and passed away a few months ago. Sorry this does get happier. She has been having a hard time with both deaths and it is almost the one year anniversary so The nonprofit is going to sponser her for a week retreat to a horse camp w/ her mom and they found another nonprofit that takes in horses that have been abandoned and rehabilitate them. The nonprofit will adopt the horse for her and they will keep the horse with them for 1 year to make sure this is a perfect match and will give it to her after the year. This little girl needs a quilt I would love ot have it for her when she goes to the retreat (how fun to have it ready on the bed!) I have 3 yards of horse/western fabric and will throw in some coordinates I just need an idea for the quilt I would like something that needs to fussycut some large prints and blocks for the others. Any and all ideas are appreciated