Old 09-18-2010, 08:26 PM
lalaland

Originally Posted by sandpat
What I want to know is who lets that cat in the house at night so he can put the lizards in your bed??? Or does he catch those inside your house???? EEEKKKKKK!!!!!

My cats said to tell him to cut it out...they don't want me to know that cats actually "hunt" anything. The only effort my lazy cats put forth is to stand by their bowls and beg..loudly..for me to provide for them...
We have a dog door, which he mastered at an early age. We cannot put the heavy wood slider over the door, which would lock Buddy in for the night, because the guy who installed the door didn't allow for the sill lip so the slider doesn't fit. We managed to find an alternative slider but the tenacious little bugger "worked" it off, several times, really loudly, at night, just as we were drifting off to sleep.

I'm trying to talk my DH into KarenSimon's suggestion of waking him up when he tries to go to sleep during the day. He's retired, I'm still working, so he'd have to be the bad guy, but they nap together during the day so what do you think my chances are?