Old 09-19-2010, 01:01 PM
fmd36

Although this does not solve your problem, I was thinking last night (as I went to bed) of some other things that might have caused this that can be avoided in the future. Many embroidery alphas are digitized in a certain size. If the size is changed more or less than 20% problems can develop. Large lettering can be a problem because of the way the letter stitching is done. I am not a digitizer but have delt with large lettering. If hse changed the lettering size from the sample you saw or the size it was digitized for this could also be a cause. Next time pick a font style, pick a size, have her sew it out on a sample of your fabric and see how it looks. Did you have just a single piece of fabric? Is her stabilizer still on your project? Whatever....have them remove the stitches and refund your money. Sometimes people's expectations are unrealistic but I think they should still make good on it. I know I would. If you really like that font she might be able to stitch out just the outline stitching as a template for applique letters....or print them out for you to use. Best wishes on dealing with you disappointment....