View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Bobbinchick

Well I can't say no to my mother who is in her mid 80's and can not sew with the machine she has as she is having trouble with it and it needs to be serviced. She has asked me to make her a chair cover for her folding chair that is in the sunroom in her house. I took the pattern over to her house along with one that I made about 8 years ago to try it on the chair. It fit and we just need to adjust the hem once I get her's made so I'll go with that pattern. She gave me the fabrics to make it with so when we get back from Seattle I will make it for her. She is going to have surgery on her back in Seattle and we leave tomorrow and stay in a motel and then we'll go get her checked into the hospital on Tuesday. Then I will go visit my firends that I used to work with and then we go back to check in on Mom and then we'll come home. In a few days, my sister and her husband will drive over to Seattle to bring her home. It all depens on how things work out and if the surgery will be a success or not. I also have to make her a table runner so she gave me the fabric for that also. I guess I'll get my over night bag packed and start the sewing on her table runner since she has the pieces cut out. Take care, Huggies, Fay