View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
MiniCC

I wish I knew of a better way other than breaking the window of the suv - but I felt bad for this dog and he was so pretty. Beautiful chocolate lab. I told that lady it was basically the same thing as locking your kid in the car and I didn't leave until she said she would stay until the police got there. After all she was tweeting about it let her handle it. we have a kennel in the back for hunting, but our puppies are treated like kings! they have their own runs and get rewarded when the guys have a good hunting day we have a rotating schedule for all the guys to come out and clean the pens, wash the water bowls, wtaer them and feed them every day and our guys are maid to pay a penalty if they have to get someone else do their duty for them. It all goes back to responsibility - if you have animals you have a morale responsibility to take care of them. Not to mention love them.
but i just didn't understand the TWEETING...shame. It was just a new one to me. i am so glad there are so many animal lovers on here. ;) I have 2 yorkies myself including the kennel with the beagles.

Mr"K" K is for killer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109059[/ATTACH]

Dolly
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109060[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109054.jpe   attachment-109055.jpe