Old 12-14-2006, 09:47 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Hello from WV. I stumbled across this site by accident, but I am so happy I did! :D I saw the topic to introduce myself, so I thought I would. My name is Miranda. I live in WV, and I love it here. I like to say that I am a quilter, but I have never actually finished a quilt! LOL! I will, though, I promise! I do lots of things, though. I am a "cake artist"...I bake and decorate lots of cakes. I recently made my first wedding cake for my BIL and SIL. I like to crochet, but I'm not really good at it, yet. I am trying to teach myself to knit. I started learning how to cast on and off last year, then I got really busy. I have two small children, so I have a lot of unfinished things going on! I like to sew and cook and bake and create and craft and photography...I really like everything! I have never had a class for anything. I am self-taught on everything I do. I taught myself to play guitar as a teenager when my parents wouldn't/couldn't buy me lessons. From that moment on, I took things into my own hands. I think if you wanna do it bad enough, and if you have it in you enough, you can do it!!!!!!!!! Well, thanks for your time and letting me ramble on a bit about myself. :D