Thread: Quilt challenge
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:37 AM
cwessel47

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I would but every kind thing I have done for that man has been a wasted effort on my part. As far as he is concerned I only married his son to get my hands on his money. As far as I am concerned he can die go to h___ and take all his money with him. 18 years of trying with him and I am done. So I think I will pass on this challenge.
Oh - I so-o-o agree. I think I always agree with you. My former sister-in-law "ordered" a quilt from me once, moments after she opened her Christmas gift which was a quilted pillow. She was so disappointed. I bit. I did it for her because her diabetes was destroying her eyesight and I figured I should do it while she could still see. It was sent in the mail the next Christmas. I never received a word of thanks. About eight months later - I got really pissed off about that. So I wrote and asked her if she had received it, did she like it, etc. She proceeded to get angry with me for asking for a word of thanks - and SENT IT BACK TO ME! I'm happy to say that it looks just lovely in my bathroom - which I decorated around it. When you've got green fixtures - you have to be creative.