View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:21 AM
Wine Woman

My day was wonderful. Well I'm talking yesterday-today is just starting. I was able to go to the NW Quilt Expo Portland, OR and spend most of the day walking around with two of our board members. We enjoyed all the quilts and vendors. Did a Costco and grocery shop on the way home. Decided on my way the car should be washed - made a quick right hand turn and- oh so nice- I sat back and relaxed for the three min. during the wash. After the car was unloaded -while putting away the groceries made a quick macaroni salad and then decided to enjoy the last of the 80 degree weather! I then fired up the lawn mower. You all have to realize we live in the country. So at about 4:30 I would mow one lawn since DH wasn't home from working the tasting room yet. Well at 5 he still wasn't home so I thought I could do one more while I still had some energy left. Then 5:30 came around so I kept going and needless to say I was able to mow all three lawns (2 1/2 miles later) Oh they look so nice and ohhhhhhh I was so tired! Had a very eventful day with alot accomplished!